The Europemobility Video Contest 2014 seeks original and creative videos showing mobility experiences.
Any European learner who has done a practical training program, a youth exchange, a work placement, a business exchange or an internship abroad, within or outside Europe is invited to apply.
The learning mobility exchange in another country may have been supported by a national programme, by your own initiative or by the following programmes: Youth in Action, Leonardo da Vinci, Erasmus Placement, Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs, Comenius and Grundtvig.
* be one to three minutes long;
* be original;
* respect the international Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) legislation;
* be in English or have English subtitles.
There will be two award categories, one for the videos elected by the
Europemobility International Jury and one for those elected by the
For each category the prizes are:
– EURO 500,00 for the best video nominated by the Jury + trip to Italy;
– iPad for the best video nominated by the online voters + trip to Italy;
The second and third winners of both categories will receive a trip to
Italy to the Award Ceremony in Italy and present their videos to an international audience at “Europemobility Network International Conference”, taking place on 4-5 September 2014. Travel and accommodation will be organised and paid by Europemobility Network with daily allowances to support their stay.
– 15 July 2014, 23:59:59 CET to upload videos.
– 30 July 2014, 23:59:59 CET to vote online.
Read more: http://www.europemobility.tv